- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if I have your express permission.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Identity of the Responsible: Elena Schiffl Kempf
- Trade name: www.elenakempf.com
- NIF/CIF: 49919276F
- Address: Camí des Castells 17 / 07159 S’Arracó / Balearic Islands
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Trade and electronic services
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send to me through the forms on the website, will receive the data processing of “Web Users and Subscribers”. For the processing of data of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require it. Minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically I will review my lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of Integrity and Confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How did I get your data?
The personal data I treat in www.elenakempf.com comes from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Service request form.
- Registration form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not www.elenakempf.com is processing personal data concerning me. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. www.elenakempf.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to me and in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically possible. The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
When a user connects to this website for example to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, subscribe or make a contract, they are providing personal information for which they are responsible www.elenakempf.com. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by www.elenakempf.com, only as described in the
- Contact Form: I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of www.elenakempf.com users. For example, I may use this data to respond to your request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that you may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Webempresa (www.elenakempf.com provider) within the EU.
- Content Subscription Form: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. E-newsletters or newsletters are managed by Active campaign. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the Servers of Active campaign (www.elenakempf.com provider) outside the EU in the USA. Active campaign is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here,approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Service Request Form: I request the following personal data: Name, Email, to request one of the services that www.elenakempf.com made available to its users. The information collected will allow to request the corresponding service for possible processing of the same offline. Requests will be answered by email. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Webempresa (www.elenakempf.com provider) within the EU.
- Registration Form: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, so that you can create an account on my system and have access to its functionalities. I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the servers of Webempresa (www.elenakempf.com provider) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. www.elenakempf.com may have a social media presence. The processing of the data carried out by the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of www.elenakempf.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user. It will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of www.elenakempf.com. As well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow. Under no circumstances will I use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Elena Schiffl Kempf (www.elenakempf.com) domiciled in Camí des Castells 17 / 07159 S’Arracó / Balearic Islands, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers. www.elenakempf.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without the prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows me to reach people who have visited www.elenakempf.com before and associate a particular audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my site to do so again. As a user of www.elenakempf.com I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing feature. The information I collect thanks to this feature is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
In www.elenakempf.com I use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads. When you generate an ad, you can target your audience by:
- Demographics (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
Category of data collected.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. In no case are specially protected categories of data processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.elenakempf.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.elenakempf.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Hosting: Webempresa Europa, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.webempresa.com (Webempresa Europa, S.L.). Webempresa Europa, S.L. processes the data in order to perform its hosting services to Elena Schiffl Kempf. Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to perform its web platform services to Elena Schiffl Kempf. Email marketing: ActiveCampaign, Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://www.activecampaign.com/ (ActiveCampaign, Inc.). ActiveCampaign, Inc. processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Elena Schiffl Kempf.
When browsing www.elenakempf.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google analytics.
- Facebook Pixel.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security.
www.elenakempf.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in a complete and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. www.elenakempf.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnableness of the Internet network and therefore the breach of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Elena Schiffl Kempf will ensure that anyone who is authorized by www.elenakempf.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty). When a security incident occurs, upon notice by Elena Schiffl Kempf, she must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Customer reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to www.elenakempf.com exonerating Elena Schiffl Kempf from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by informing Elena Schiffl Kempf (www.elenakempf.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Elena Schiffl Kempf reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Elena Schiffl Kempf will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.elenakempf.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.elenakempf.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them. Document revised on 27/04/2020.