One of the ways I do this is through the use of technology called “cookies”. In www.elenakempf.com, cookies are used for various things.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try browsing the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user browses, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by services or third-party providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
Own cookies are as follows.
- Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your www.elenakempf.com account.
- Customization: Cookies help me remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that I can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
This website uses analytics services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve the usability of the website, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., You can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies may be stored in your browser while browsing www.elenakempf.com for example, when you use the share content button on www.elenakempf.com on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of social networks used by this website in its own cookie policies:
I use affiliate service platforms that use browser cookies to track the sales that originated on this website in the affiliate programs with which this website collaborates.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, generally or particularly for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its deletion.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Learn more about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, that will allow you to choose those cookies that you want to allow.